jQuery plugin to animate scroll in a scrollable element.
- If scrollIn is binded to anchor links in the element
- If scrollIn is used on the element with the current hash on plugin init. Usefull for animate hash on page load.
- If the plugin could edit the window.location.hash value (doesn't affect bindAnchor).
- An object containing additional properties to animate on scroll
- Animate options used on scroll (see jQuery doc)
- Triggered before the scroll animation
- Triggered after the scroll animation
- Triggered when the destination is equal to the current position
- scrollIn('to', destination)
- Scroll to a destination in the element. The destition could be in pixel, percent, em, a #hash, 'top' or 'bottom'.
- Scroll to the top of the element.
- Scroll to the bottom of the element.
- scrollIn('list', limit)
Return the list of hashes destinations found in the element.
Limit could be 'name' or 'id' or null. If it's 'name', result will be limited to 'a[name]' elements, if it's 'id' result will be limited to '[id]' elements.
- scrollIn('get', hash)
- Return the element corresponding to a hash (with #). Search for id, then name.
- scrollIn('bind', …same args as jQuery.bind)
- Bind a callback to a scrollIn event
- scrollIn('unbind', …same args as jQuery.bind)
- Unbind a scrollIn event